Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, AMMROC is a leading provider of military maintenance, repair and overhaul (“MRO”) services across the South Asia, Middle East and North Africa (“SAMENA”) region. AMMROC offers best practice MRO services for a wide range of fixed and rotary wing aircraft. Launched in 2010, AMMROC is a joint venture company owned by Emirates Defence Industries Company (“EDIC”), Lockheed Martin Corporation and Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin Company.
AMMROC continues to expand as it leverages world-class capabilities, a highly skilled workforce and innovative technologies to deliver robust MRO solutions that provide military operators with the highest level of aircraft readiness, fleet deployability and safety. AMMROC’s key customers include the UAE and other regional Armed Forces.
AMMROC provides a wide range of support MRO services covering
- Airframe Services
- Base Operations Support
- Aircraft Stripping and Painting
- Fleet Management
- Organizational, Intermediate and Depot Maintenance
- Logistical and Administrative Support
- Component Services
- Engine Services
- Field Service
- Strategic Relationships
- Technical Support
- Quality Assurance
- Training and Engineering Services
- Modifications and Upgrades
Future AMMROC facilities and operations will be located on a one square kilometer site at Al Ain International Airport, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Site and facilities will be designed and constructed to maximize productivity, environmental sustainability and aesthetics. Site and facilities will also be of modular design to allow for logical expansion as expected workload increases.
Hangars will be supported by MRO workshops, test laboratories, and state of the art warehousing, all specializing in the support servicing of a wide range of military fixed and rotary-wing aircraft.
- State of the art aircraft hangars capable of accommodating large transport and cargo aircraft
- Multi-purpose hangar capable of helicopter depot level structural repair and modifications
- Dedicated state of the art paint and strip hangar for all rotary-wing and a wide variety of fixed-wing cargo aircraft
Engine and Component Workshops
- Engine MRO
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics MRO
- Blade MRO
- Cleaning and NDI
- Engine, Transmission, and Gearbox Test Cells
- Helicopter Main and Tail Rotor Whirl Stand