Established in 1971, the Darmaki Group comprises of a multidivisional entity that runs operations in trading, civil and mechanical construction, and sponsorship and representation of international companies seeking investment opportunities in the UAE. The Darmaki Group is national proprietorship firm owned by the Darmaki Family presently headed by Mrs. Maryam Salim Abdullah Al Shamsi, wife of Late H.E Saeed Darmaki.
- Our professional management team carries a unique vision in delivering leading knowledge, market expertise as well as an extensive business network. The Darmaki Group has direct investments in various fields:
- Darmaki Trading & Cont. Est. and Darmaki Est. for Representing Companies, which specialise in power generation, communication, aviation, interior design, onshore & offshore gas and oil installation & field services, in and outside UAE.
- Al Ahlia Group which includes Coca-cola group in the UAE, Oman and Bahrain in addition to various other investments in the local market
- TurboCare Emirates, a 100% national proprietorship established in 2011 and born out of a collaboration between the Darmaki and Fiat Group since the early 90’s, when Darmaki assisted Fiat Avio in securing large contracts (350 M USD) for the sale and the construction of three large power stations in Syria financed by GCC government funds (Kuwait fund, Arab fund). Starting as a distributer in the Middle East and GCC region for complete gas turbines, spare parts and services manufactured in the original Fiat factory of Torino (Italy), it now operates as an independent local entity that handles directly and independently the needs of services and parts for several key regional markets
Darmaki group’s sister companies include:
- Al Darmaki General Trading Establishment
- World of Furniture • Atlas Travel Tourism &Transport
- Al Darmaki General Transport Est.
- Agricultural Materials Company Ltd.
- Eshraq Commercial Company
- Al Darmaki Building & Contracting Est.
- Crystal Lights & Gifts Company
- Charles Jourdan
- Baby Fashion