Headquartered in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates, Caracal International is the region’s leading original equipment manufacturer (OEM) small arms producer with a portfolio including the latest technology 9mm striker-fired combat pistol, 9mm submachine gun (SMG) in standard, compact and suppressed versions, three tactical rifle platforms and three modular sniper rifles. These weapons are all of original design and have been developed in house for use by civilians or professional law enforcement and military operators.
Caracal also offers full technical support for maintenance and repair of weapons systems.
Caracal adopts a REDEFINED philosophy with its business. It reflects our mission goals with regard to customer service, technological advancement and operator combat readiness.
Every stage of the process of weapons manufacture is assessed and measured against internationally recognized standards like NATO and CIP. To achieve this Caracal has united experts from the firearms industry, from design to manufacturing, from sales to operator training. This world-class team, working in tandem with a new generation of UAE national expertise, allows Caracal to operate in a truly professional and responsive manner.
- Redefining excellence for a safer world.
- To build an innovative and trusted world-class manufacturer of light weapons, responsibly serving our global customers through:
- Employing world-class experts in all areas of operation,
- Developing products through customer engagement,
- Maintaining transparent processes throughout the organization,
- Building reliable supplier partnership to ensure quality,
- Embracing manufacturing excellence,
- Developing a competent and capable UAE national workforce,
- Driving innovation through investment in research and development.
- Performance Excellence,
- Customer Focused,
- Customer Service.